Well Integrity Engineer
- Olje og gass
Well Integrity Engineer
We are currently looking for a Well Integrity Engineer to join a leading E&P Operator in the UK
The Well Integrity Engineer (in conjunction with the Well Integrity Manager) shall be responsible for:
• Ensuring all assets manage their well stock as per their Well Integrity Management System (WIMS) and the company Well Integrity Standard.
• Supporting assets in recording well integrity data into the company well integrity application.
• Auditing the assets well integrity management system and provides feedback on identified gaps, lessons learnt and improvements, etc.
• Providing technical assistance and support in asset reviews.
• Providing technical assistance to assets with regards to well integrity issues or concerns around the monitoring of their performance.
• Reporting at a global and asset level and on well integrity status.
• Reviewing the quarterly and annual well integrity reports submitted by the assets.
• Engaging with the assets to support the development and capabilities of Developments and Operations within the Group.
• Proactively continue to enhance and improve on the company’s established well integrity system.
• Work with company’s global assets to ensure they have a clear understanding of the well integrity objectives and requirements for their asset and a robust WIMS which monitors, maintains and implements well integrity protection.
• Provide an assurance role to confirm that the required standards are met.
• Support and technically advise the asset in the delivery of well integrity, intervention and completion activities.
• Lead by advising, implementing and enhancing appropriate standards and priorities.
• Support and mentor other Well Engineers working within the assets and within the CII team.
• Every individual has a duty to both themselves and those around them to ensure that safe practice is adhered to at all times. In addition to any specific accountabilities for HSSE, all employees are accountable for ensuring that they take care of themselves and adopt exemplary safe behaviours.
Experience and knowledge required:
• Broad Well Intervention, Integrity and Completion experience from working in an operational environment.
• Experience of carrying out audits on the asset well engineering departments as well as 3rd party companies.
• Experience of preparing business improvement plans.
• Understanding of the well integrity philosophy of managing well integrity throughout the well life cycle from design to abandonment.
• The work will involve changing the way people work - experience of working within change programmes to encourage people to adopt a new way of working would be beneficial.
• Possess experience working within multi-disciplinary teams and will have relevant well site/field operations experience in mature and newly developed fields.
• A Well Engineering background with an Engineering or equivalent degree preferred.
• Good working knowledge of completion, intervention and integrity practices and tools.
Skills and attributes required:
• Confidence to think creatively and work on their own initiative.
• Strong networking skills.
• Leadership skills.
• Ability to manage change.
• Be highly self-motivated, able to work independently from daily supervision.
• Commitment in continual improvement and quality.
• An ability to form key relationships and communicate effectively.
• The ability to work under pressure, in an environment where there are conflicting deadlines, to deliver a quality product.
• Good team player with a proactive and flexible attitude, who is able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
• Good interaction with other disciplines, to promote integrated and collaborative working practices.
• The individual will be required to undertake international travel in support of the above duties as and when required. This post also provides future opportunities for domestic and expatriate postings to the company’s asset teams and it is expected that the job holder should be internationally mobile.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information